Running over five full and super intensive days, this program is led by Oscar Motomura and guest professors. The APG Senior is a high impact program to update leaders on the most advanced and innovative management practices. Special emphasis is given to cutting-edge solutions that organizations from different parts of the world are creating for their current and future critical equations. As well as these cutting-edge solutions that go beyond the traditional concept of "best practices", Amana-Key provides participants with "templates" to create innovations that are deeply rooted in all the organization’s critical dimensions for its sustainable development. The conceptual framework of the APG Senior – systemic leadership and management – and its revolutionary teaching method make the program the best learning experience for leaders to join and remain in a constant state of evolution in management, strategy and leadership.
• Technical, political, cultural, strategic, and human aspects that define the evolution of private, public and society organizations as a whole in the short-, medium- and long-term.
• Roles that senior leaders within organizations need to play in an increasingly innovative and integrated/systemic way to make a difference in times of great challenges as we face today.
• The risks of "ready-made recipes" and "best practices" that quickly become obsolete in times of rapid global change.
• Continuous streamlining and updating of mental models so as to make a difference in a new and urgent global context.
• Cultural alignment of leadership teams to address the turbulence inherent in the current phase of transition to a new global game.
• "Durable skills" that need to be developed (to exceptional levels of mastery) by all senior leaders to make the organization increasingly well positioned: the ability to think strategically and systemically; the ability to handle unprecedented challenges and ensure radically creative solutions; the ability to lead in contexts of high uncertainty; the ability to motivate and integrate large groups; the ability to make it happen, etc.
• Self-knowledge, self-development and the creation of one’s own means and modes to keep constantly evolving.
OTHER APG PROGRAMS